Return to Henry Hartwell Reynolds
The James Boyd and Lucrecia Jane Reynolds Home Page
A tribute of William Forest Reynolds
Descendants of James and Lucrecia Jane Reynolds
Generation No. 1
1. JAMES2 BOYD (BOYD1) was born November 15, 1836 in South Carolina, and died November 30, 1883 in Arkansas. He married (1) LUCRECIA JANE REYNOLDS March 29, 1866 in Rye, Bradley, Co. , Ar., daughter of HENRY REYNOLDS and NANCY BELL. (HENRY HARTWELL2, HENRY1) She was born May 16, 1846 in Marshall, County, Mississippi, and died March 14, 1883 in Rye, Bradley, Co., Ar. He married (2) J. M. C. DEUPREE August 01, 1883, daughter of PUTMAN. She was born February 09, 1846.
More About JAMES BOYD:
Census: 1870, Bradley County, AR., Hurricane T. S. Page 503
Census 2: 1800, Hurricane T, P., Dorsey, Arkansas page 391B
Individual Note: Mrs. J. M. C. Deupree had one child by a previous marriage.
Record 1: Birth dates taken from the James Boyd's Famly Bible
More About LUCRECIA JANE REYNOLDS:
Record 1: Married by J. F. Carr in Drew County
More About JAMES BOYD and LUCRECIA REYNOLDS:
Marriage: March 29, 1866, Rye, Bradley, Co. , Ar.
Marriage Fact: Married by J. F. Carr
Married By: John F. Carr
More About JAMES BOYD and J. DEUPREE:
Marriage: August 01, 1883
Children of JAMES BOYD and LUCRECIA REYNOLDS are:
2. i. MATTIE L.3 BOYD, b. February 09, 1867, Bradley County, Arkansas; d. September 25, 1947, Arkansas.
3. ii. WILLIAM LEE BOYD, b. April 11, 1868, Bradley County, AR..
iii. MARY E. BOYD, b. March 01, 1870, Bradley County, Arkansas.
iv. MARGARET JOESPHINE BOYD, b. September 30, 1873, Bradley County, AR.; m. HENRY CHERRY.
v. AUGUSTUS WADE BOYD, b. January 15, 1879, Bradley County, AR..
More About AUGUSTUS WADE BOYD:
Census: 1900, Mill Creek, Lincoln, Arkansas, page 13B
vi. MARVIN F. BOYD, b. April 02, 1881, Bradley County, Arkansas; m. ANNIE.
Children of JAMES BOYD and J. DEUPREE are:
vii. MINNIE ELIZABETH3 DEUPEE, b. July 06, 1874, Warren, Bradley Co., AR; d. June 23, 1947, Aim, Ar.; m. HENRY LEDBETTER REYNOLDS, December 02, 1888, Warren Arkansas; b. July 30, 1841, Holly Springs, Mississippi; d. March 01, 1902, Rye, Cleveland Co., Ar..
More About HENRY LEDBETTER REYNOLDS:
Burial: Union Cemetry, Rye, Ar.
Census: 1870, Bradley County, Ar., Hurricane T. S. Page 503
Census 2: 1880, Dorsey, Co., Ar., Hurricane T.S. Page 392C
Religion: Methodist, M.E.C. South
More About HENRY REYNOLDS and MINNIE DEUPEE:
Marriage: December 02, 1888, Warren Arkansas
viii. JAMES HENRY, b. March 09, 1884.
Generation No. 2
2. MATTIE L.3 BOYD (JAMES2, BOYD1) was born February 09, 1867 in Bradley County, Arkansas, and died September 25, 1947 in Arkansas. She married GEORGE FORRESTER, son of MARTHA. He was born August 1852 in Georgia.
More About MATTIE L. BOYD:
Census: 1870, Bradley County, Arkansas Hurricane T. H.
More About GEORGE FORRESTER:
Census: 1900, Pennington, Bradley, Arkansas Page 13a
Children of MATTIE BOYD and GEORGE FORRESTER are:
i. NORMAN M.4 FORRESTER, b. February 1881.
ii. GEORGIA D FORRESTER, b. October 1895, Arkansas.
iii. VERSIE L. FORRESTER, b. May 1898.
3. WILLIAM LEE3 BOYD (JAMES2, BOYD1) was born April 11, 1868 in Bradley County, AR.. He married JANIE KERSH HARRISON January 07, 1890. She was born Abt. 1872.
More About WILLIAM LEE BOYD:
Census: 1900, Mill Creek, Lincoln, Arkansas page13B
More About WILLIAM BOYD and JANIE HARRISON:
Marriage: January 07, 1890
Children of WILLIAM BOYD and JANIE HARRISON are:
i. OLLIE4 BOYD, b. January 1893, Arkansas; d. Arkansas.
ii ORA BOYD, b. January 1895.
Posted by Robert Reynolds
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Your comments welcome
E-mail address email@example.com
2012-2003-copyright The information posted on the Reynolds' Archives may be used for non-commercial, historical, and genealogical purposes. It can be freely downloaded by researchers and those interested in our family history. It can not be used otherwise without my written permission. When using this material, make mention of this web site as your reference and the source notes found on each home page. Reynolds Archives is maintained by contributors and is a free site, please help keep it this way.